[Wine] Merge 2 or more files to one

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 27 12:08:31 CST 2006

with Linux the cat command would be cat a.txt b.txt >c.txt,
some old win apps use copy to do it.

IMHO this behaviour wasnt implemented into wcmd.
wcmd looks for a file named "a.txt+b.txt", which is a valid filename
and doesnt find it, hence the "File not found" message.

--- Joris Huizer <jorishuizer at planet.nl> a écrit :

> E.P. wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I run a batch file from DOS, it need merge 2 files to one, for example:
> > copy /b a.txt+b.txt c.txt
> >
> > but I got an error message "File not found".
>
> you could use the command 'cat' (check the man page to find how to make
> it do the same as copy with the /b flag, I do not know what that one does)

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)
Tired of a proprietary Windows on your computer ?
Use free ReactOS instead ( http://www.reactos.org )