[Wine] Re: Re: wcmd - CALL doesn't honor PATH

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 01:46:15 CST 2006

Jonathan Ernst wrote:
> Le mardi 31 janvier 2006, Molle Bestefich a écrit :
> > There's also a Wine Developer's Guide, but I couldn't find it linked
> > from anywhere on either the winehq.org main pages or the
> > wiki.winehq.org main pages.  It's out there.... somewhere...
>
> http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/winedev-guide/index
>
> To get it you just go on the website (http://www.winehq.org), then
> Documentation, then Wine Developers Guide.

Oh, that's so very wrong.
It's listed under "Support", while most of the stuff in there is
clearly "Development" stuff.
Ack.

Thanks for the pointer.

> > It's a somewhat complex interface (IMHO) and you'll need to enter some
> > magic keywords to make sure that the right developers see your
> > particular bug.
> >
> > That's out of my league, someone else will have to tell you what
> > keywords apply here, I don't know.  But opening a bug would be a good
> > start, anyway :-).
>
> There are many people (me included) that are doing bug triage and who
> will direct the bug to the correct developer/choose the correct keyworkd
> in most cases.

Ok, nice to know.

> Not knowing what keyword to give to a bug doesn't make bugzilla hard to
> use

But it is =)...

> or give an excuse to don't report bugs.

Ah, didn't say that, either.  If you squint your eyes just right it
might have read like that, but that was definitely not what I meant,
at least..