[Wine] REPOST: No printing possible in wine 0.9.15

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 2 08:58:54 CDT 2006

Hi Sven,

Thats no problem, keep asking :)
since we are all volunteers, things can take more time than we want.

(wasnt mean to be rude at all, sry)

--- Sven Rudolph <sven at spaghetticode.de> a écrit :

> Hello Sylvain,
>
> I didn't mean to annoy you or anybody. I just had the impression, that a
> posting that is older than two or three days is ignored.
>
> Another point is, what started as an inconvenience for me now turned into a
> real problem. I absolutely must be able to print with wine. Otherwise I
> have to buy and install windows.
>
> I'm used to track down and solve problems by myself, but this time I have no
> idea what the cause is or what the error messages mean, therefore I ask.
> Unfortunately I'm not closer to a solution, so I'm getting a little bit nervous.
> Sorry for that, I won't ask again.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)

 Run your favorite Windows apps with free ReactOS : http://www.reactos.org
Listen to non-DRMised Music: http://www.jamendo.com

Linux is not as well stable as it is told to. The proof is, mine has restarted two years ago, on the occasion of a power cut.
- H. Eychenne