[Wine] Fixed: Dialog box problem with Wine

klaus_mayer at today.com.au klaus_mayer at today.com.au
Wed Jul 5 06:02:54 CDT 2006

Thanks. Fixed the problem by installing the latest version of Wine and
FontForge. My Wine was a pre-FontForge version and I should have
upgraded instead of trying to get away with an old version.

Always build Wine myself and did not have any DLL overrides that made a
change. However, it took me less time to download the latest versions
than playing around with the old one.