[Wine] Probelm with WINE and MFC application

Praveen mktg at apollocomputing.com
Fri Jul 7 04:29:28 CDT 2006

Hi Everybody,

I Created a small application in VC++ MFC. The application displays
a messagebox on clicking a buttton.

This application I want to port on Linux version.
I am using Linux RedHat9.0 and kernel version is 2.4.20-8. with WineLib

I am following the guide lines given in Wine LIB User guide.

I copied all the source code from CD and I change the mode read /write
than in the current directory i used winemaker command

user/sample>winemaker --lower-all --mfc .

but get the following errors out of make:

stdafx.h:15:64: afxwin.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:16:46: afxext.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:17:54: afxdisp.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:18:87: afxdtctl.h: No such file or directory

i will be very thankful if anybody help me

Praveen