[Wine] Qtracker on Wine

Kel Matthews yourplayhouse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 00:37:33 CDT 2006

I'm running ubuntu. and I'm trying to get qtracker running in wine.
www.qtracker.com is the website. I'm a total noob when it comes to wine
on linux. I'm really a noob to linux. But I can listen to someone talk
fast so dont be afraid to help. It should be an easy install for
someone who's already used wine. I'm just wondering I've gotten as far
as $wine qtracker.exe  while in the qtracker dir. I'm just wondering
why the window shows up for a split second and then closes. It doest
give me and error in wine but I could email the output after entering
$wine qtracker.exe any help would be nice. I'm online all the time and
will be for hours.