[Wine] Trouble during setup.exe

Nicola Iacopetti iacopettinicola at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 26 06:25:18 CDT 2006

Hi,
I need to install Telai2d, a simple engineering program.During the setup.exe there is a stage where we can choose the new "folder" to add in Program Groups (in Start Menu ); i have tried both the attempt to create a new voices and to using an already existing group but the answer is the same : "impossible to create Folder X' ;at this point i cannot do other that exit setup.
I'm a newbie so maybe there is a trouble with permission ? I don't think 'cause i have succesful installed other win32 apps...