[Wine] Trouble during setup.exe

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camline.com
Thu Jul 27 12:58:56 CDT 2006

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [Wine] Trouble during setup.exe
 Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:43:24 +0200
 From: Nicola Iacopetti <iacopettinicola at tiscali.it>
 To: Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com>
 <200607262303.35932.Stefan.Leichter at camline.com>

Hi Nicola,

all three setup programs are working for me. I used wine's cvs from yesterday
evening. So you should be fine using wine 0.9.18 which cam out some hours
ago.

Note
- the second setup.exe needs MFC42.DLL to register another dll. Copy it into
the system32 directory before starting the setup program.
- i installed IE6 some days ago. This helps sometimes.

Best luck
Stefan