[Wine] Character Limit Problems During Program Install

brohism brohism at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:14:10 CDT 2006

I'm trying to install Sim City 3000 Unlimited and when it asks me for
the serial key, it doesn't let me put in all the characters.  The
serial key input is broken into 4 input fields, each with a different
max character length.  For each one, it doesn't allow me to put in the
last character for that segment.  So, for example, the first field has
a length of 4 characters, but it's only letting me put in 3.  I ran the
installer from the console, but got no errors whatsoever.