[Wine] EZNEC

Jon K Hellan hellan at acm.org
Sun Jun 4 15:04:28 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 21:02 +0200, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes wrote:

> > libGL error: open DRM failed (Operation not permitted)
> > libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
>
> This part can be fixed by adding the following to /etc/X11/xorg.conf
> Section "DRI"
>     Mode 0666
> EndSection
>
> or uncommenting it (removing #) if it is in the file already.

Thanks. I've now got the EZNEC output down to the following:

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 5
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_IPersistStreamInit_InitNew (0x7fd3db74), stub!
fixme:ole:MSFT_ReadValue BSTR length = -1?
fixme:ole:MSFT_ReadValue BSTR length = -1?

and there it hangs.

Regards

Jon Kåre