[Wine] Hot to get Applications to run

Tomo tomo at clubsinliverpool.com
Wed Jun 7 08:13:12 CDT 2006

Firstly, I aint no computer whizzkid, I'm a designer. Sick to the back
teeth of Windows so I'm wishing to convert to Linux.

I've installed WINE on Mandriva, I can't install the applications I
wish to.

When I try to installed Adobe Photoshop 8.0 it says Error -6600

Could somebody please explain a step by step how I can just install the
following applications....

Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0, Illustrator CS2, Macromedia suite MX 2004
(latest one is rubbish) and SwishMax

They are the only windows designed software applications I need.

Many thanks in advance!!!

My email is tomo at clubsinliverpool.com