[Wine] Re: Weird Runtime Error

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:01:47 CDT 2006

Oh, I got plenty on the debug channels, but it was all warnings about
dlls missing, and when I ran a similar program it gave all the same
warnings about the same dlls...and ran perfectly fine (well, to the
point of the window opening up, I didn't get a chance to test
functionality yet).  From what I was told, there's no fundamental
differences in the programs, though I suspect there is.

I'm using WINE 0.9.2, and I do not believe I can post the program
itself, as it's not my own program and I'm fairly certain I would not
be allowed to release it.  I can probably post whatever WINE spits out
however, so if you know of a specific thing I should be looking for in
the debug output let me know and I'll search through it tomorrow when
I'm back at work.

Thanks,
Ian