[Wine] Sound and ie6 on 32bit chroot.

John Doe lugsam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:24:58 CDT 2006

Ladies and gentleman,

I'm running Ubuntu Dapper Drake (amd64 version). I managed to set a
32bit Ubuntu dapper chroot on /chroot. It works excellent! on that
chroot environment I have installed firefox, in order to run
macromedia flash player (i know this is irrelevant to my question).

Then I downloaded the latest wine sources from winehq.com website. I
compilled and installed it on that chroot environment. It worked! Then
I installed ie4lin which installed Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and its
flash plugin in a few minutes. It also works fine!

Now my question is:
How do I do to configure sound? I need sound to go through arts (I use
KDE), but arts out of chroot.
I don't know if wine from chroot can use arts running out of chroot.

If it is possible how can I configure that?

Thans a lot to all of you! And sorry if my english is not very good...:)

--
   .''`.   John Doe
  : :' :   LUGS: http://www.cafelug.org.ar/ http://www.lugsam.org.ar/
           JID: john-doe at jabber.org
           MSN: dspesm123456 at hotmail.com
           "Experiencia compartida, es experiencia adquirida."
           'Shared experience, is adquired experience.'