[Wine] Re: winex11.drv

D. Roland Boehme BoehmeDR at gmx.de
Fri Jun 9 10:03:13 CDT 2006

Hi Jonathan!

Jonathan Ernst schrieb:
> Le vendredi 09 juin 2006 à 09:17 +0200, D. Roland Boehme a écrit :
>> Hi!
>>
>> I just wanted to install FineReader 4 under wine. After many DLLs, I
>
> Did you check out the AppDb yet?
> http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=2040

Have tried it without success.

>> could succesfully download, it asks me for winex11.drv. Here I failed. I
>
> Your Wine installation seems borked, what Wine version do you have
> anyway? Did you try using a clean ~/.wine?

Have tried it without success.

Current version of wine:

wine_0.9.8-winehq-1_i386.deb

Works best for me so far (according to my other programs).

Before that I tried to run FineReader with the latest Kubuntu-build:

0.9.15~winehq0~ubuntu~6.06-1i386.deb

Same Problem always.

No problems with the other programs I use under wine, though.

Salut!

Roland