[Wine] VB6 aplication fail

Arturo Enriquez aenriquez at dassl.net
Sun Jun 11 14:03:15 CDT 2006

dear friends:

I am new in this list, and in the Linux and wine word.

My question is :

i install Suse linux 10.0 and the last version of wine for suse coexisting
with win 2000 . I run wine with solitare and work but ....

I have a VB6 aplication name silverlab.exe and wen I intent to run the
aplication via terminal : wine /windows/c/silverlab/silverlab.exe ,

 I recibe an error:

err:module import_dll library MSVBVM60.dll (which is needed by L "Z
:\\windows\\c\\silverlab\\silverlab.exe ") NOT FOUND
err:module ldrInitializeThunk mainExe inizialization for  L "Z
:\\windows\\c\\silverlab\\silverlab.exe " failed , status c0000135

what happend ?

How i configure via winecfg ?

Arturo Enriquez