[Wine] Re: wine-0.9.15 & winetools problems.

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Tue Jun 13 03:20:35 CDT 2006

Le mardi 13 juin 2006 à 09:48 +0200, Peter Åstrand a écrit :
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, James Hawkins wrote:
>
> > On 6/13/06, Peter Åstrand <astrand at cendio.se> wrote:
> >>
> >> But the AppDb Howto *still* recommends WineTools and IEs4Linux, and
> >> *still* doesn't document a working method for installing IE.
> >>
> >> Can someone *please* update the Howto? An AppDb with incorrect
> >> instructions is doing more harm than good.
> >
> > You're more than capable of updating the appdb entry.
>
> Oh, I thought only the AppDb maintainer could do that?

Anybody can become a maintainer ;-)

BTW, as I used to maintain this entry, I updated it with current
informations. I don't have time to test the runtime settings so I'd be
glad if you could fill the missing part and send me the details so I'll
update the entry http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=469

(Bonus point if you could try to see if it's possible to make the
overrides application specific and not global ;-)).

Thanks