[Wine] Re: wine-0.9.15 & winetools problems.

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:07:46 CDT 2006

On 6/13/06, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/13/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > P.S. to James - While it may not have occurred to you, even if this
> > was posted numerous times on this list, many of us do not subscribe to
> > these lists unless we have a need to get something answered. Thanks. -
>
> Google is your friend; you should try it out.  I could have told you
> to look through the archives the first time, but I took the time to
> reply with an answer.
>
> --
> James Hawkins

James,
   You are an amazingly simplistic individual to think that I didn't
look for answers in Google prior to filing a question. Then again, you
are apparently an very simpistic person in that the answer you
provided didn't work anyway. Go figure....must be the rest of us - not
you...

   My suggestion? Get an email client that allows you to write
deletion rules and delete everything coming from me. That way you will
not be bothered by my questions.

Very sorry to have bothered you,
Mark