[Wine] limit to flood

Francesco Pietra frapietra at alice.it
Wed Jun 14 08:43:50 CDT 2006

May I ask whether it would be possible to create a wine list for fundamental
problems of wine, leaving out all problems related to war, game, and so on,
software? If I were interested in I would have taken Windows, while such
e-mails are really flooding.

There are people interested to run a few scientific applications that are not
yet available on linux or other unix OS (while expecting that a variant will
become available on unix). They would like to concentrate the problems
related to that. In contrast, problems of this kind find little attention,
such as my posted question about handling by wine of OLE inserted graphics.

This is not to disregard (or even less to diminish) the interest of others. It
is to keep correspondence within manegeable limits by separating
fundamentally different interests.

Thank you

francesco pietra