[Wine] Front Page 2003

Kai kai at unixlords.com
Wed Jun 14 12:43:51 CDT 2006

I have finally convinced my system administrator to allow me to install
Fedora Core 5 on my desktop. Here are my system specs:

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ (1.5Ghz)
Kernel 2.6.16-1.2122_FC5 x86_64
Installed wine-0.9.2-1fc4winehq.i386.rpm
I had to also re-install the 32bit version of libXxf86dga-1.0.0-2.2 to
allow wine to open a window.

My problem is when I run the installer for FrontPage2003, it dies
shortly after selecting any of the install types (Typical, Custom,
Full, Minimum.)

Here is a link to the output to my command prompt from the time I start
the install, then I break it right before the error occurs. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

http://gnukai.com/wineerrorlog.txt