[Wine] www.guitarport.com

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 12:48:10 CDT 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Ivan Leo Puoti <ivanleo at gmail.com>
To: wine-users at winehq.com
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:27:16 AM
Subject: [Wine] www.guitarport.com

Hello,
school is over so I can get back to more serious things like fixing wine bugs.
At some point someone asked for the software from http://www.guitarport.com/ to be fixed. I tried it
today, and it installs and works. I haven't got the hardware it's supposed to work with, but if
anyone is aware of bugs in this software that I can get to without any additional hardware, please
let me know.

Ivan.

Hi Ivan,

Just a few notes.  I don't remember who asked for this, but I remember that's its been working fine for awhile now: http://line6.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000745.  However, it is completely useless (to me at least) unless you have USB support b/c it goes hand-in-hand with the Guitarport hardware.

However, I would be happy to help with any testing since I DO have the hardware! :)

Hiji