[Wine] Regression testing Money 2004

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 17 12:05:03 CDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 18:31 +0200, Peter Beutner wrote:
> Tony Pursell schrieb:
>  > and repeated the same compile for the last three runs.  There is an
> > error message after 'git bisect good':
> >
> > fatal: Entry 'tools/winewrapper' not uptodate. Cannot merge.
> >
> > Does this have something to do with it?
> Well, fatal errors usually have something to mean ;).
>
> It means that there are uncommited changes in tools/winewrapper and
> git bisect can't update your tree.
>
> I think you could undo any local changes by running
> git checkout -f HEAD
>
> and then running 'git bisect good' again.
> Hope that helps.

Thanks for you reply. Peter.

I have done that:

tony at polly:~/bin/wine-git $ git checkout -f HEAD
tony at polly:~/bin/wine-git $ git bisect good
Bisecting: 204 revisions left to test after this
[269236c1c8dfba76c5b83de92f927decb1cb2390] winearts: Don't call
arts_free if arts_init wasn't successful.

... but before I start compiling (it takes over 2hrs on my machine),
what, if anything, should I do about this last message.

Tony