[Wine] Re: pagefault error

dbr58 drichard58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:09:24 CDT 2006

I found the installation log file and noticed two points with errors:

configure:2826: checking for cpp
configure:2842: found /usr/bin/cpp
configure:2853: result: cpp
configure:2866: checking for the directory containing the Wine tools
configure:2890: result: $(TOPOBJDIR)
configure:2901: checking how to run the C preprocessor
configure:2936: gcc -E  conftest.c
configure:2942: $? = 0
configure:2974: gcc -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:12:28: error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
configure:2980: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */

and

configure:4681: result: no
configure:4787: checking for :
configure:4816: result: no
configure:4787: checking for flex
configure:4816: result: no
configure:4787: checking for lex
configure:4816: result: no
configure:4826: error: no suitable lex found. Please install the 'flex'
package.

Hope that helps.