[Wine] Re: Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:56:10 CDT 2006

I found something rather interesting...and rather a big problem.

I removed the ~/.wine directory, removed a /tmp/.wine-0/, and tried to
run just "wine" so it would create the .wine directory and stop.  I got
a debug message that was too big to nicely fit here, so I've uploaded
it to my webspace.

Obviously, running programs after this causes more errors and debug
messages to happen.

The oddest part is, I don't believe I was getting errors like this the
first day or so that I was testing on this computer, yet nothing (that
I know of) has changed on this computer.