[Wine] Re: Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:52:01 CDT 2006

I know there are plenty of good reasons to not run as root, especially
when using a computer that is hooked up to the internet, but can you
actually give me a good reason as to not run wine as root?

As I mentioned before, I did not create the environment I am running
in, it was setup for me by IT, and it appears the company wide image
just has one user, root.  Is that correct, probably not, am I going to
be able to change that, probably not.