[Wine] Re: Wine on Fedora Core 2

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:41:43 CDT 2006

I'm aware that FC2 is rather outdated, but it's an image provided by my
company, that includes more than just FC2, so I don't have much of a
choice about that.  As far as adding software, well, technically not
supposed to do that, but this is kind of a research project in if Wine
will allow for us to not use Windows anymore, so it's a special case.

Are there any "official" type releases newer than 0.9.2?  I'm not sure
if we even need something newer, as we're just running services types
of programs, only outputting to a console and/or log file.