[Wine] Re: Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:53:16 CDT 2006

I left a bit early on Friday, but an IT guy was working with the
computer and some backup images I had made.  Apparently an image worked
correctly, so this morning I was told to try with the executables I had
used on the original proof of concept.  Did that, and of course, it
works perfectly fine.  I didn't think there was any differences in the
two executables, but for some reason one will not run, and now the
other seems to work fine.

*scratches head*

I'm going to be fooling around probably for the rest of the day doing
various tests and seeing if it breaks at all.  As happy as I'd be if
this problem just went away, I'd be quite frustrated if it just
disappears without knowing why it was a problem.