[Wine] Success! Autocad 2000

Ron Thompson webmaster at plansandprojects.com
Thu Jun 29 18:11:54 CDT 2006

I had about given up on getting this to work. But I read in different
forums that it would work, so... I kept fiddling with it and
it finally worked.
It seems autocad has it's DLLs in a directory called common files, but it
couldn't find them. Copying all of the files in that folder to the main
ACAD2000 folder made it work.
This was the last thing that had me booting XP occasionally.
--

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)