[Wine] Super EF2000 and wine

AJ and Tamara MacLeod aj_and_tamara at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 05:01:26 CST 2006

--- £ukasz Hejnak <grupy at szift.org> wrote:
> Did anyone managed to get Super EuroFighter 2000
> working with wine?

Yes - just tried with 0.9.9 and it works fine
(although I seem to be missing sound with more recent
wine versions, must be a wine configuration issue)

> I found a solution (and got to it before on my own
> also) but it doesn't
> exactly work for me.
> the command
> wine PROGRAM/_SUPERW.EXE DID=. quick_flag=1 GUI
> does start the game, but the problem is, I get a
> blank screen :\

I run it from the "program" directory (with suitably
modified command, obviously), although I might have
copied other necessary files into there in the past,
(did.dat?).

The ef2000.cfg in that directory looks like this.

REZ=1
FULLSCREEN=1
REALISM=0,0,0,0,0,0,1
DETAIL=2
HUDCOL=121
MODEL=0
CONTROL=0
SPEECH=0
JOY_FACTOR=100
JOYSCALE=512
SOUNDFX=0,127
MUSIC=0,127

If that doesn't help, I don't know... but it certainly
can be made to run under wine.

Cheers,

AJ