[Wine] Lost

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 08:03:26 CST 2006

> Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/usr/share',
> starting in the Windows directory.

This happens if you run wine and your terminal window is in a folder that wine does
not have a drive letter for. If you plan on stuffing windows executables in
/usr/share add a drive letter in your.wine/dosdevices for /usr/share if not you can
ignore this error.

For the rest of your questions goto http://appdb.winehq.org and type your
application name in the search box and see if there are any workarounds for the
problems you are experiencing. I have neither of those apps so I can only guess what
the problem is. The  last one looks like a game copy protection problem and I am not
sure of the first.

John