[Wine] ntohl Problems

David Vogt beunlovable at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 04:22:49 CST 2006

Dear all,

I am currently trying to use winelib to build a DLL that has been
originally designed for win32. I used winemaker to create a Makefile
and with some modifications (concerning some uintXX_t types), I am
already at a point where just some network stuff is missing, namely
ntohl, inet_addr etc.
However, including <netinet/in.h> does produced some strange type
mismatches. I am not sure, maybe I broke everything when I included
<stdint.h> for the uintXX_t types in the first place.
Any suggesttions?

David