[Wine] Visual Fox Pro 6 application

Angel Rengifo Cancino durazno.slack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:32:19 CST 2006

Hi:

I'm trying to run an application that was made with Visual Fox Pro 6.
I tried some different previous versions of Wine like 0.9.3 and 0.9.7.
Sometimes I got error messages like "There's no enough memory to
complete this operation" and "Incompatible integer type..." or
something like that.

Finally I upgraded to 0.9.9 version and I had no previously mentioned
problems except when I try to start my VFP application I get this
error message "I can't establish an innitial connection" in an
Windows-style dialog, and also this little message in stderr:

fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub

Does anybody know what can I do? I'd appreciate some help. Thanks anyway, bye