[Wine] Newbie wants to run Forte Agent

James E. Lang jelly at ktb.net
Sun Mar 12 21:10:55 CST 2006

I should have pointed out that in my comment about the --icon option I had
attempted to supply a .png file. Here is the complete command I used:

/usr/bin/wineshelllink --desktop --path "d:/Pegasus/4.12a/winpm-32.exe" --link
"PMail 4_31" --args "-i jelly -z 128" --icon "/win/g/icon editor/yelpmail.png"
--descr "E-mail client written by David Harris"

The icon option did not take effect on the desktop. The descr option appeared
in the comments field rather than the description field.

--
Jim