[Wine] Multiple MIDI devices

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Thu Mar 16 07:15:14 CST 2006

Programs that let one select the input and output devices usually work fine in
the OSS mode. I have not had much luck with alsa or jack with WINE.

Programs that simple default the devices are a problem. My output device is
not the first one. These programs will not play.

How does one get around this without changing the whole asla set up?

(Were jack to work, the WINE process would have in and out and could be
connected at will to whichever device I want, I suppose.)