[Wine] Controling Excel using COM by Python

stefan.heukamp at sdm.de stefan.heukamp at sdm.de
Thu Mar 16 02:21:40 CST 2006

Hi,

At the moment I have a few Python Scripts that are interpreted by ActivePython and control Excel using COM. As these scripts should be integrated in a WebApplication which should be installed on a Linux machine I was wondering whether there was a possibility to control Excel running in WINE through its COM interface.

Please let me know if you have an idea of whether it is possible or if you have an idea how it might be possible.

Sincerely,

Stefan