[Wine] getwinegit.sh 0.3 released!
gladiac.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:58:06 CST 2006
Weehaa, my getwinegit.sh-script now reached a next major version-step!
It's not perfect but it should do it's job very smoothly. Here's, what
0.3_Yea, new features and some fixes ;)
- Mode 4: installs an already compiled source
- fixed a bug when mode was 3 and the target-dir was _not_ found
- Now uses PID-Files to ensure, that getwinegit.sh does not run twice
- very small enhancements in logger
- Logfile is now stored at /var/log/ as default
- small stuff I don't remember... again...
- Granatenstark, Hoschi! ;) (who of you german speakings know
bill and ted?)
This release is meant to be a stable-version. IF there are bugs, then
post them to wine-users. Questions? PLEASE read the readme-file and if
you really can't sort things out, post to wine-users.
Ok, that's it for now.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 10530 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20060317/9c11c14e/getwinegit.sh-0.3.tar.bin
More information about the wine-users