[Wine] A day of trying to get something to work

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 13:19:33 CST 2006

Not everything is going to work.  Make sure you 1)
have the latest Wine installed and 2) review
http://appdb.winehq.org to see which apps have been
recorded as being tested.  That way, you don't waste
your entire day trying to get something to work.  And
don't forget to use this list as a resource for
getting help; not for one to rant in! :) :)

Hiji