[Wine] Re: USB? (again)

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 19:10:45 CST 2006

I would love for USB to work, but I haven't read or
seen any progress on this since the last time the
topic came up.  (Which, I think, was a long time ago.)
 It just keeps dying in the water.  What we need are a
couple of developers who are dedicated to making this
happen; unfortunately, I'm not a developer, but just a
user like most of everybody else on the list.

You should considering probing the
wine-devel at winehq.org group to see if anybody has made
any progress.

Hiji