[Wine] Jump Raven

xyzzy1 at hotpop.com xyzzy1 at hotpop.com
Wed Mar 22 21:25:51 CST 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 20:13, Todd Walter wrote:
> Could be an accurate recreation of an old windows bug where any
> partition over 2GB couldn't report it's size correctly as the value was
> signed.   DOS had the same problem with anything over 33MB way back in
> the 2.0 days.  Anyway, if you can force it to skip the disk check it
> will install.

Do you mean in the application?  Or is this something that can be configured
in Wine?

> If not, you need to present it a smaller filesystem via a
> loopback device/file setup.

Can you show an example of what you mean by this and how to do it?  You are
talking about setting $HOME to be on a loopback device? If not, how to force
Wine to install or use "drive_c" on a loopback device instead of ~/.wine?