[Wine] Standard Font Size

Pierre harlock at ool.fr
Wed Mar 29 09:25:56 CST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to install the software Autocad LT97 under Wine 0.9.10.
The setup.exe program launch itself normally and ask me the serial
number of the software. This number is 610-00xxxxxx and should be
entered in two field, the first one for 610 and the second one for
00xxxxxx. Unfortunately, the standard font used by wine is too wide, and
it is not possible to enter the 0 of 610 in the first field. It is
indeed a font width problem, because I can enter 3 characters if I use
small letters, for example "ooo".
How it is possible to change the font size or type in wine ?
I tried to change some font values in the registry files, but nothing
happened.

Regards

Pierre Brial