[Wine] New to Wine, Install Problem

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Mar 30 18:02:39 CST 2006

Sven,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 12:22:16AM +0200, Sven Paschukat wrote:

> I've tried your software and it seems to work after setting up the fake
> windows directory via the winetools. Download winetools from
> http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/

Thank you very much!!!!!  I'm new to the Wine world and your post is the
first I've heard of WineTools.  It looks like it was just what I needed.

> Well, winetools are not very popular by wine developers, so it should be
> a secret by us two :)

I'll take not very popular and functional over popular and crashes any day.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX