[Wine] Direct Draw and Video Memory

Alair Dias Júnior alair.junior at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:49:40 CST 2006

I am trying to run a benchmark program on wine. First, I tried
3DMark2001 and then FreshDiagnose. After a lot of tries, I finally get
them to work, but they both indicate wrong amounts of video memory.

On 3DMark I got 0 video Memory and 0 AGP Aperture Size.

On FreshDiagnose, I got the same amounts (!) for my display adapter
and only 16MB of display memory on directdraw.

I am using nvidia GeForce FX 5200 with 128 MB and using the drivers
from nvidia. Tried with 1.0-8178, but a note on nvidia forum said it
could get the wrong amount of memory, so, I downgraded to 1.0-7676.

Does anybody know what can I do? I am using wine 0.9.10, so, I do not
have a wine config file, just winecfg. Could I set this parameters on
registry or do I have to do it hardcoded?

Thanks