[Wine] Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

ilija01 at gmail.com ilija01 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 14:00:28 CDT 2006

Well I had problems with the rpm build of wine 0.9.12 for SUSE 9.1. I
tracked the problem to a faulty patch aplied to the wine source by the
maintainer, I allso noticed that this patch modifies
"wine-0.9.12/dlls/gdi/freetype.c" that comes with the wine source.
My recomendation is that you download the wine source and build wine.
Note beacouse of SUSE specific isues you shuld get the suse source rpm
for your distro and modify the patch (remove the lines that mod
freetype.c).