[Wine] failure to run ch

Francesco Pietra frapietra at alice.it
Thu May 4 07:24:28 CDT 2006

In addition to what below, a naive question. I "installed" ch with the command

gigi at debian:~$ WINEDLLOVERRIDES="ole32,oleaut32,rpcrt4=n" wine ch.exe

Could the problem of windows system service be circumvented by an OVERRIDES?
It is naive but I expect a NO, as life would otherwise be easy.
fp
You may well be right: I have looked at the chHOST properties (windows):
integration with the software house.

In tryoing to understand better your suggestion, I came across
<http://www.codeproject.com/system/xyntservice.asp> Could it be a solution ?
(albeit probably so difficult not to be at my reach)

Thank you Daniel
francesco pietra