[Wine] Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

Bob Bob bob3bob3 at cox.net
Thu May 4 09:26:53 CDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

Excellent. Many thanks for that.

One has to ask though whether fontforge is only used in the font
building process during make etc or whether it is used by wine at
run-time. If it is only used during make then the SuSE rpm if built from
a more current fontforge source should have worked.

I'll try a newer version of fontforge and if it resolves the problem
will alert the package maintainer. I need some sleep first though!

Cheers Bob