[Wine] Re: What versions support MS Word?

CrashedAgain tedhansen at sasktel.net
Thu May 4 11:45:07 CDT 2006

This 'fix' is the 'hatten.font' that microsoft used as a primitive copy
protection device with access 97. I have already explored this
solution, this is not the fix here.
When I attempted to install msaccess it did put in the registry line
mentioned but still it failed with the 'no license' error.
I will put in a bug report on this as soon as I have time.
Meanwhile, anyone else having this problem please post here. I would
also like to be able to confirm that the problem started with the 0.9
series of wine.