[Wine] Learn Typing Quick & Easy - unusual message from app

David Dawson gobble_em_up at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 20:17:15 CDT 2006

A friend of mine gave me a Cd with the "Learn Typing Quick & Easy"
program.
It installs, but when I ran it, quit with the following message 'Wrong
version of operating system; requires Windows NT 3.51 (build 1057 or
above)

Maybe it would run if I could give it the required version build number (I
tried setting the Windows version to NT 3.51, but that didn't satisfy
it).

Note: I have often seen the case elsewhere where an app says it requires
version/subversion/etc > XXX, but really wants version/etc > X &
version/etc < Y

so how do I set an NT build number in winecfg? Or elswhere, such as in the
registry?

Thanks
--
...Dave Dawson

"If you wrestle in the mud with a pig,
you both get dirty, and the pig likes it."