[Wine] OpenGL w/ FreeBSD 6-STABLE and Wine 0.9.12

Isaac Waldron isaac.waldron at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:09:30 CDT 2006

I should have been more clear.  Mesa as a part of Xorg:

% pkg_info -W /usr/X11R6/include/GL/gl.h
/usr/X11R6/include/GL/gl.h was installed by package xorg-libraries-6.9.0

Because of the way the ports system works I have a lot of copies of
gl.h and friends in subdirectories of /usr/ports/.  The only one
outside of /usr/ports/ is the one referenced above.