[Wine] Wine + serial port basically hangs system

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon May 8 21:33:32 CDT 2006

I let the app run for about 2 minutes, at the standard priority -
basically until the system was about ready to take a dive :)

Data was coming in to the program and being displayed before I killed it.

The count on WaitCommEvent was 15051 - so I guess we would have 7526
calls to WaitCommEvent in < 2 minutes.  It probably took the first 30
seconds just to get the app up and running, so that was maybe 90
seconds of actually accessing the serial port.

Thanks for looking into this,

Dan