[Wine] font problems

Jorge Manrique jorgeman at cantv.net
Tue May 9 11:35:32 CDT 2006

Hello there,
I installed wine from this source: wine-0.9.12-SuSELinux92.i586.rpm
After that I run winecfg, It created a .wine directory at my home directory (it didn´t create any config file), so far so good.
The problem is the config tool(winecfg) doesn´t have any font neither the notepad, regedit, etc.
I imported some ttf fonts (Arial, Courier New, Times New Roman) to my .wine/drive_c/windows/fonts without any luck.
I searched the web for a solution and mostly of them recommend modify the config file but as I mentioned such a file does´t exist in this version of wine

Please, any help will be appreciated.
Jorge