[Wine] Re: Can Garmin's (MapSource) USB map-card reader be used in Wine?

F8BOE f8boe-8 at bluemail.ch
Fri May 12 01:07:37 CDT 2006

Hello,

I tried to install Mapsource 6 in Wine (20050211.2) on MDK LE2005 but it
didn't install... The same with GIDroute which installed but didn't want to
be launched.

I will give it a try on MDV 2006 but I don't expect a miracle. And the pseudo
map applications for Linux are not really what we can consider as useful and
easy to handle with...

Ciao @+